Two Sundays ago, Pastor Ryan Fullerton preached a sermon on Spiritual gifts as part of our series on the Local Church. It was beneficial to many people but definitely limited in scope; it’s impossible to totally cover that topic in a single 45-minute treatment. From 2011-2013, Pastor Ryan preached through 1 Corinthians and spent a significant amount of time on Spiritual gifts. Here are a number of sermons from that series you’ll find helpful if you’re thinking through some of these issues and wanting to learn more.
Spend time mining this resource; we trust it’ll be a blessing to you and the rest of the body.
Topic Overview (Start Here)
- I Don’t Want You To Be Ignorant About Spiritual Gifts, Part I (1 Cor. 12-14)
- I Don’t Want You To Be Ignorant About Spiritual Gifts, Part II (1 Cor. 12-14)
- I Don’t Want You To Be Ignorant About Spiritual Gifts, Part III (1 Cor. 12-14)
Gifts & Their Purpose (1 Corinthians 12)
- Miracles & Discernment of Spirits (12:1-11)
- Bonding the Body Together (12:12-27)
- Earnestly Desire Spiritual Gifts for the Body (12:27-13:13)
Love: The Center of Christian Discipleship (1 Corinthians 13)
Prophecy, Tongues…and Balance (1 Corinthians 14)
- Stay Balanced: Desire Love and Spiritual Gifts (14:1-40)
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself about the Spiritual Gifts (14:1-40)