Discipleship Seminars – November 2018
Discipleship Seminars provide adults at Immanuel the opportunity to receive teaching from God’s Word in smaller, more interactive group settings from some of Immanuel’s gifted teachers on the most relevant subjects facing our people.
Discipleship seminars are a total of 5 hours long.
Friday 6:00-8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Faithfulness in Every Season of Life — Ward Young
- Suffering, Trials, and the Providence of God — Jeff King & Doug Sturgeon
- Thankfulness, Bitterness, and the Providence of God: A Study in the Book of Ruth (Women Only) — Patti Withers
- Identity and the Advance of the Gospel — Andy Morris
- Introducing Immanuel — Donnie Isely & Jeff King
We encourage you to attend the same class for both sessions. If you can only attend one day of the seminars, the following class is a great option since it will be offered in its entirety both Friday and Saturday:
- Living Life in the Fullness of the Spirit (Workshop) — Matthew Huested
Childcare is available for children age 0 to Third Grade. Please sign up for childcare here by November 4th.
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm