Discipleship Seminars provide adults at Immanuel the opportunity to receive teaching from God’s Word in smaller, interactive group settings from the best teachers Immanuel has on the most relevant subjects facing our people. The content of these seminars includes classes on various topics: evangelism, core Christian beliefs, hermeneutics, Biblical theology, apologetics, church history, and applied theology. The majority of our classes are on applied theology and aimed at helping believers grow in living out their faith in the common places of everyday life (like parenting, marriage, stewardship, Biblical counseling). The quality of this teaching is excellent, and our teachers work very hard to come to these Seminars well prepared.
We are confident that these discipleship classes can play a significant role in your Christian maturity. We’re excited to learn together, think together, and seek the Lord together in all aspects of life.
Discipleship seminars are a total of 5 hours:
Friday 6:00-8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00am-12:00 pm
For those who RSVP, we provide childcare for children ages 0-3rd Grade.
November 9th & 10th
- Living Life in the Fullness of the Spirit — Matthew Huested
- Faithfulness in Every Season of LIfe — Ward Young
- Suffering & Providence — Jeff King & Doug Sturgeon
- Priorities of the Local Church — Ryan Fullerton
- Stewardship and Personal Finances — Jay Shreve
- Identity and the Advance of the Gospel — Andy Morris